We went in this morning to have Ezra’s blood drawn to see if his ANC had come enough to start Delayed Intensification. That was a no go, he went from 488 on Friday to 538 today, he needs to be at 750 to start. So his numbers are on the up, its just taking awhile. I asked if I should be concerned and the PA said no, that sometimes it can take awhile for their counts to recover from the previous phase. So we go back in on Thursday to retest. I will update then.