Friday, October 23, 2009

Week Delay

We went into clinic today to get Ezra’s CBC done. His counts only rose like 20 points from Monday. His ANC was 590 today. He needs to be at 750 in order to start the next phase, I guess they want it higher because it knocks it down so much.

So they said we should come back in a week and get another CBC done. He hopefully by then will be up to 750, and we will be able to resume that Monday.

It is very common to have delays during this phase so I am not stressing it. Although it will be nice to have a break from the clinic, it just delays us getting through delayed intensification, so that is kind of a bummer.


  1. I think the delays would drive me crazy. I flipped out so badly over a surgery delay for my son that they ended up keeping the original date. It was just to get tubes in his ears! lol I'm a looney.

  2. I am praying for your and your strength during all of this. Praying for Ezra to get completely cured. I pray for his comfort and strength too.

  3. Haven't been here in a few days. Just checking on you little guy and wanted you to know I think of you daily. Praying for you constantly. (HUGS)

  4. I needed some info like this to get things running better. If you ever need motorcycle transport then go with these guys. Fast and pro I use them all the time when shipping cross country.